One-year scholarships of a minimum of $1,000 are awarded annually, and are limited to students that are residents of, Middletown, Monroe, Franklin, Springboro or Lebanon in Warren and Butler County Ohio and that meet the following criteria:
- Must be a graduating High School Senior.
- Must have a financial need for our scholarship. Must provide a copy of your FASFA
- Must have been active in either Soccer or Science Club, or majoring in a science field of studies.
- Must complete application in full.
- Must submit a typed 2 page essay as described in application
- Must provide a Letter of Acceptance to an accredited university.
- Must attach a short Bio
- Application must be submitted no later than March 15th of year of scholarship award
Applicants must download and submit the application forms along with a current letter of acceptance to accredited university, and original essay’s. Incomplete packages will not be accepted. Applicants will be selected for scholarship award recommendation based on their eligibility, their commitment to succeed as indicated by academic achievement, personal goals, letters of recommendation and resume, and their original essay response. Scholarship award recommendations and final selection will be at the discretion of Shaboom’s Inc.